Enjoy these winter snacks utilising important winter diet foods mentioned in the previous blog.
Vitamin C Salad
All in the name! Getting your Vitamin C intake in a morning or afternoon snack
1 ruby red grapefruit
1 kiwi fruit
1. Peel and chop fruit into pieces and mix together. Enjoy with a dollop of natural yoghurt!
Chai Vanilla Protein Yoghurt
Gives natural flavour, sweetness and extra protein to typically ‘bitter’ but nutritious natural yoghurt.
100g Jalna fat free natural yoghurt
1 tbs vanilla protein powder
1 tsp honey
2 pinches each of cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom
1. Mix thoroughly and enjoy scattered with homemade trail mix if desired!
Skim Hot Chocolate
Warming, sweet, and guilt free hot chocolate! Perfect for an afternoon pick me up
250ml skim milk
4 tsps Vitarium Sugar free drinking chocolate
Sweet Potato Wedges
A savoury cold lazy Sunday afternoon snack idea for the family or mates
500g sweet potato
Olive oil, paprika, oregano and chilli flakes
- Scrub sweet potatoes until skins are clean, cut into wedges and
- brush with olive oil, paprika, oregano and chilli flakes
- Bake until crispy and dunk into natural yogurt with lime juice flake
Another Great Winter Blog post by none other than one of our own Mobile Personal Training Specialists Kat Rotunno!
Enjoy and Stay AWESOME!